[TenTec] TEN-TEC 40 METER & 20 METER NET RESULTS

To: <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC 40 METER & 20 METER NET RESULTS
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 18:26:00 -0400
For the TEN-TEC operators who support the TEN-TEC nets, I have the results for
you. All others who are not interested in the TEN-TEC nets can delete this
message. It is amazing that some who do not care for or support the TEN-TEC
nets want to drive us off of the various TEN-TEC Yahoo Groups.

We see postings that question why there isn't more questions or information
about the TEN-TEC radios. The questions must come from those who are having
concerns, questions or problems with a TEN-TEC radio. They are free to post
them here.

A quick check of the TEN-TEC data base finds that these people have never
checked into either the 40 meter or 20 meter nets, where we had a combined
total of 158 checkins on the nets today. We also had John Henry KI4PJL, TEN-TEC
Engineer on our 40 meter net today, fielding several questions from other
TEN-TEC operators.

We also had John KC2QMA, streaming the audio on the internet while the nets
were in progress. I want to thank Lloyd N2KPC for helping me with the relays
today.

Thanks to all of the supporters of the TEN-TEC nets, which also has the
blessings of both Jack Burchfield K4JU, President, TEN-TEC, INC. and Jim
Wharton N04A, Vice President, TEN-TEC, INC.

I will have the new TEN-TEC Certificate winners posted here as soon as I update
the data base. Thank you.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR