Re: [TenTec] TT Orange ball

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Orange ball
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:33:58 +0000
Yikes, a Japanese orange ball.

Actually, a nice job Jack!

Orange ball - wise, the Corsair II is a travesty compared to its very own
beautifully insignia'd 263G remote vfo.  Unlike the original Corsair, the
Corsair II front panel doesn't say "TT" or "Ten-Tec".  I'd gladly give up
the Corsair II's BP Filter knob for the TT insignia it replaced.

73,
Barry N1EU