Re: [TenTec] Need help with corsair ii

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need help with corsair ii
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:50:58 -0500
I have 5 receivers on the desk along with a RDAT recorder/player. There's also a variety of mikes, some requiring phantom power, that can be used to feed any of the transmitters. I can utilize the EQ on each of the inputs as necessary. From the output of the mixer I can mix any combination of sources to any of the 4 transmitters, some of which are retried BC models that require true line level +8 dBm balanced input. Also there's a 5 band 2 channel parametric EQ after the mixer along with a noise gate, compressor and peak limiter. The MON output of the mixer drives a pair of powered speakers and the internal HP amp does equally as well.

Just let your imagination come up with the combinations and not have to swap cables.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richards" <jruing@ameritech.net>