[TenTec] TEN-TEC NET ANNOUNCEMENT

To: <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>, <ten_tec_radio-net@yahoogrops.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC NET ANNOUNCEMENT
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 19:54:56 -0400
As the weekend is here I want to remind everyone that the TEN-TEC 40 meter and
20 meter SSB nets will meet this Sunday April 7th. The 40 meter net starts
about 19:00 UTC around 7.260 and the 20 meter net follows at 20:00 UTC around
14.325.

Take note of the new revised HEADER on the TEN-TEC-RADIO-NET Group. I have
extended an invitation to ALL members of other TEN-TEC Groups to join our
Group. I fully realize that there are many who have vast knowledge and
experience with TEN-TEC products and this could be shared with the members of
our Group. We are ALL members of the same Amateur Radio Fraternity.

As far as the midweek Test Sessions are concerned, I want to ask for your input
and if you want to continue this. The first Test Session was on 14.325 and 18
people checked in and this past Wednesday's Test Session was on 7.260 and 33
people checked in.

Let me know how you feel about continuing these Test Sessions. Thank you.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets