[TenTec] Ten-Tec Scout 555 Transceiver

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Scout 555 Transceiver
From: Markus Hansen <mkve7ca@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 10:50:37 -0700
Ten-Tec Scout 555 Transceiver

I have for sale a Ten-Tec Scout 555 Transceiver, Model 937 Matching Power
Supply, DC power cord and ALL the band modules 160 to 10 meters.  It is
excellent working condition. I recently checked the alignment and output with a
spectrum analyzer and it meets Ten-Tec's original specifications.  I performed
the "A CURE for SCOUT DRIFT"  as per
http://www.qsl.net/tentec/mods/555drift.htm  and it made a significant
improvement to the PTO drift.

It is presently at our daughter's home in Tacoma WA where we are visiting for
the next two weeks.  If anyone is interested in purchasing it please send me
your best offer.

73  Markus

Markus Hansen VE7CA
North Vancouver, BC  CANADA