Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Upgrades

To: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Upgrades
From: "Lee WA3FIY" <wa3fiy@radioadv.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 19:14:23 -0400

In my earlier post on this subject, toward the end I launch into Ten-Tec
selling the internal
autotuner.     I should have introduced that subject earlier by suggesting that
if the Jupiter
does not have the 'tuner, that might be a desirable option.  They are very good
tuners and
make using the radio a delightful experience.   I use a OCF dipole and can go
anywhere on
any HF band at the push of a ("TUNE") button.    I'm getting lazy in my old age
I guess.   :-)

Maybe now my comment about the tuner will make more sense....I hope.   :-)

73 again,

-Lee-

WA3FIY