Re: [TenTec] N4PY at Dayton

To: n4py3@earthlink.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] N4PY at Dayton
From: Randy Moore <ai4co@embarqmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:28:54 -0400
Question,

I have a Ten-Tec Eagle that I use with HRD version 6 so I can my LP-Pan adapter, and all the features in HRD. I actually do not like HRD, it is too big and bulky and bug-ridden.

I prefer to use FLdigi and Winlog 32 but then I have no LP-Pan or rig control. So, if I buy your rig control program will I be able to run Winlog 32, fldigi and the LP-Pan at the same time as your software.

Thanks,

Randy Moore
AI4CO