[TenTec] Fwd: For Sale Ad

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fwd: For Sale Ad
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 17:47:19 -0400
Please reply directly to Larry and not to me.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

*Please place the below  ad on the reflector;*
**
*FOR SALE: Ten Tec Jupiter 538AT  (Green Screen)*
* I am the original owner. It is in mint condition, and was hardly used. No issues of any kind. I have the original shipping box with inserts, original manual, original power cord and accessory bag (unopened), etc. The tuner was factory installed. I will accept either USPS money or Paypal as the ONLY forms payment. Prices are as follows;*
*Jupiter 538AT Paypal $875.00 , USPS M.O. $850.00*
* Matching 302 Pod which is BRAND NEW (never used) in the factory box ; $103.00 PP, $100.00 USPS M.O.* * Either the 705 or 706 Mike ( I have both) : $67.00 PP, $65.00 USPS MO*
*            705B Black speaker; $78.00 Paypal, $75.00 USPS M.O.*
*I will only sell the accessories AFTER the rig sells.*
*The above prices DO NOT include shipping which would be your choice of carrier. The PACKAGE PRICE for the rig, 302, 705B and either mike would be $1110.00 PP or $1075.00 USPS MO, and I WILL PAY the entire shipping charges for QTH's EAST of the Mississippi only . I will split shipping charges WEST of the Mississippi. The rig will be shipped UPS ground, insured and the accessories either UPS or USPS Priority, which ever is less expensive.* *I would also be willing to deliver the rig in person within a 75 mile radius of Brooklyn, NY. *
*If you have any questions, you can email me at catcat3203 at aol.com. *
*Thanks for looking, *
*73 Larry/WA2RSB.*