Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 no audio or transmit

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 no audio or transmit
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 23:21:48 +0000
John, let us know what happens after the connector reseating.

With that 1 watt xmit output, can you hear the signal on the correct
freq on another rig (assuming you have one)?  No rx output from either
main or sub receiver?  Can you feed it a strong local signal and see
if you hear that through the Orion rx?

73/GL, Barry N1EU