Re: [TenTec] 250Hz Roofing Filter

To: Michael Cheponis <Michael@Cheponis.Com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 250Hz Roofing Filter
From: "Zivney, Terry" <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 00:29:33 +0000
The Orion 565 (aka Orion I) uses 250 and 500Hz filters previously used in the
Omni line.

The Orion II 566 uses 300 and 600 Hz filters with lower loss and slightly
different frequency so doesn't have the

extra amplification stage that is in the 565 Orion.  Using the Inrad 600 Hz
filter in the Original Orion has a different center frequency than the 250 and
500 Hz filters and  doesn't use the extra amplifier, so doesn't have the extra
noise.

Terry N4TZ