[TenTec] TT 238 tuner for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TT 238 tuner for sale
From: Jim <jlboockh@clear.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:48:59 -0500
I'm selling my Ten Tec Model 238 tuner. It is rated a kw and is painted to match the Omni VI, Omni V, and Corsair II. It has an analog display with a string controlled pointerthat shows the inductor position. (The current model uses a digital display. ) It has no scratches, dents, or dings, works fine, and the face looks like new. Photos are available for anyone interested. $275 shipped anywhere in the continental USA.

    Jim  N4AL
    n4al at arrl.net