Re: [TenTec] T-T OMNI VI Option 3 Value?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] T-T OMNI VI Option 3 Value?
From: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 11:46:56 -0700 (PDT)
Bob:  I would price it somewhere in the $1200- $1300 range.  The last two
options are not too
common.  I only know of one other ham with the '257 board.

It's a lot easier to drop the price than to go up!  HI.  The Omni VI and VI+
are still a solid radio.
My VI+ is in the prime spot on the desk and use the Jupiter as a second RX and
backup.  I have

looked at the newer TenTec rigs and they are really nice, but my radios are
still working great!

73 Clayton N4EV