Re: [TenTec] Orion II Low Output on 12 and 15 m

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Low Output on 12 and 15 m
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 10:44:39 -0500
An LPF relay could be a suspect, or a component in the LPF for those bands may
have changed value. (Apples and oranges here, but I had an Argosy way back
when that went to TT for warranty service on an unrelated problem. When it
came back the service notes showed "low output on 15M" in testing and that a
cap in the LPF had been replaced to correct it.)

73, es GL, Al