Re: [TenTec] O II sub rcvr audio?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O II sub rcvr audio?
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 17:23:43 -0400
I have also seen the connectors behind the Orion front panel cause this problem. If you don't have any luck, remove the front panel and spray all the connectors with a good electrical cleaner. Then connect and unconnect about 10 times to clean them.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com