Re: [TenTec] New Firmware for the Orion 565

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Firmware for the Orion 565
From: Mike Gorniak <radionorthstar@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 21:01:45 -0500
What He said...!
73, Mike, NM7X

On 7/2/2013 7:59 PM, Toby Pennington wrote:
I don't know about the rest of the Orion owners,  but I am absolutely "blown
away" after hearing the news from John Henry that a firmware update is being tested
by the BETA testers for the original Orion.

My Orion is at least 9 years OUT of production now.  I don't know,  but I think
this is highly unusual for any manufacturer to be doing an upgrade on a radio 9
years out of production.

Please excuse me,   I am totally amazed at the possibility of this happening,
and congratulate Ten Tec for their continued support of the Orion program!

Toby
W4CAK