Re: [TenTec] Opinions

To: Ten Tec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Opinions
From: Paul Gates <kd3jf@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 01:22:19 -0400

I am not so sure it is bad news. I well remember the problems TenTec had with
the first Orion and I would read the complaints listed. I decided then I would
never be tempted to get an Orion. I am a supporter of TenTec and my rig that I
use every day is a TenTec. I imagine I had most every TenTec Radio that was
manufacturerd in 70's and 80's.Paul Gates, KD3JF