Re: [TenTec] equipment storage?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] equipment storage?
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 01:07:23 -0400
I hope I won't ruffle any feathers... and I certainly
do not mean any offense, but I think it would be a
waste not to fix it, and either use it or sell it, so
it is in service.  Seems a waste to just moth ball it.

I would store it in a closet as close to the shack, or
within the shack, if possible - it would then get the
same atmospheric treatment as the rest of the gear.

Just a thought.