Re: [TenTec] OT: Openwire/Window Line and Bad Wx

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Openwire/Window Line and Bad Wx
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:50:56 -0500
Good Point there Jon,
                                   I normally run the 40 watts of drive
used with the setup of the SB-200. Then there are those ThunderBoomer
nights on 40 and 80 meters where it is nice to be heard. 40 to 400 Watts is
about all I ever need. When the Sun Spot Cycle allows, my favorite thing is
to run QRP on 10 Meters. There always seems to be too much noise on 75/80
to be effective with QRP. Talking to Germany on 5 Watts is quite a
thrill......

                                   73
from  Wade/KJ4WS