Re: [TenTec] TCXO install

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TCXO install
From: Don Scippa <dscippa@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 18:14:56 -0400
Thanks so much Paul.  I like what you did on the install.  Mine has not
failed after all these years.  Just upgrading to stay out of trouble since
they don't make the oven any longer.
Yeah I guess it does look like a slap dash kind of approach to this
Upgrade, but it does work well.
Next is the Inland audio fix. I also got the opt 3 done years ago and like
that very much.

Don

Sent from my Nexus 7