[TenTec] Omni 5 ills

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 5 ills
From: Haney Howell <haney.howell@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:09:43 -0400
I recently wired a 4 pin mike connector and hooked it up to my Omni 5.  Suspect
it shorted.  Have no mike audio (with a properly wired TT hand mike) and now no
output on cw, which was there after the mike mishap but is now gone.

Any tips?

Good news?  My (new to me) Orion is enroute to the house at this writing.
Can't wait to learn this new radio.  Joins my Argosy 509, Omni D which hasn't
missed a beat since purchase in 1981, the Coursair II and the down Omni 5.

Haney Howell
K2XN