Re: [TenTec] T-100 transmitter, Model 200 VFO & RX-10 Receiver

To: Charles Bright <we0r@sbcglobal.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] T-100 transmitter, Model 200 VFO & RX-10 Receiver
From: John <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 17:47:41 -0400
I have one of each plus the Model 200 VFO I have not been able to find any serial or production numbers either on the chassis, case or boards.

John  /  WA1JG

On 8/15/2013 4:11 PM, Charles Bright wrote:
I've seen some websites that said these three items were produced in rather
limited quantities, but I'm wondering if anyone may have an accurate accounting
of the actual quantity of each were produced.  Thanks for any help!