[TenTec] Paragon logic board

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon logic board
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:50:30 -0700 (PDT)
On my Corsair II the microprocessor and the crystal were both okay, it was the
electrolytic capacitor used to boot the microprocessor at power up that had
drained itself dry mounted on the pcb.

I could hear the crystal oscillating with an external receiver and a make shift
probe but had no activity at the mpu.