Re: [TenTec] Model 708 refreshment

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 708 refreshment
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 11:07:11 -0500
My understanding is that the Tentec facility took a major lightning hit over the weekend. I do know they have been busy getting the computers, the network, as well as some other items back up and running.

I'd think that one could order the required label from Tentec Service.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richards" <jrichards@k8jhr.com>