Re: [TenTec] Orion II SAF issue when left on and power down then power u

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II SAF issue when left on and power down then power up
From: Mike Chatfield <mikechat@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 20:06:36 -0500
Thanks for the info, I will try a RAM clear and Master Reset. Its not a big issue now that I know to shut off SAF before a power off.

Tnx n 73
Mike
W0BBC
On 8/31/2013 7:29 PM, Kim Elmore wrote:
Ummmm... Not 3.0xxxa on my O II, but 3.033xa. Even with typos, I'm not
experiencing the problem. Crummy band conditions are another story entirely.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music
lasts." -- Paul Hindemith