[TenTec] 565 V3.032x5 released on TEN-TEC Website

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 565 V3.032x5 released on TEN-TEC Website
From: John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:34:50 -0400
We are juggling 588 updates, 566 beta testing, and future product
development.
Of those, the 588 update is my top priority right now. Mainly referring to
the Ethernet audio and another feature enhancement.

I do have a beta of the 566 right now that only addresses one item, the AGC
impulse noise issue, but, I am not ready to release it. Needs more testing
and possibly another iteration or two of beta testing before I'm
comfortable with releasing it as a production release. The beta though is
worth reviewing.
Eventually I want to migrate the changes that were made in this version of
the 565 into a future 566 release. Just can't say when right now.

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering