Re: [TenTec] Herc II Relay?

To: Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Herc II Relay?
From: Rick W <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 09:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
Since my original post I've come across a couple of interesting links.  I was
wondering if anyone had tried either of the following:

1) Swapping the relay leads as suggested by K1FK

     http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/TenTec/1999-02/msg00297.html

2) Replacing the Kilovac K41C234 with the Gigavac G41C234HAM?  The current
specs do not seem as good on the Gigavac but the Kilovac relay may be overkill
in a 550 watt amplifier.  The cost is VERY encouraging ($84 versus $316.74).

Thoughts/comments appreciated.

Thanks.

73,
Rick