[TenTec] OT for George and James

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT for George and James
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:58:07 +0200
In me younger days, I used to ride my motorbike 150 mph EVERY day on my way
to work, completely legal, on the Autobahn just outside of Munich.  The old
airport in Munich used to have an Autobahn running exactly parallel to the
landing strip.  I used to have fun passing airplanes on their landing
approach on my bike.

Then I got married and the new XYL made me sell the rocket (Honda Pan
European) and buy a very slow BMW (bike).

So my message is, bring your Porsches and BMWs home to Germany where you can
really enjoy them - legally.
(no speed limits)

73
Rick, DJ0IP