Re: [TenTec] Replace finals in Pegasus

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Replace finals in Pegasus
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:10:59 -0400
Just a thought from one less qualified to comment:

My Jupiter was putting out low power, and drawing excessively high current. Lacking the technical expertise to diagnose and fix it, myself, I sent it to TT HQ for service, and ... drum roll, please... the fix entailed replacing the logic IC chip.

So... are you able to check that on your rig? Sounds like similar symptoms to me. I presume you have re-loaded the firmware as part of your overall examination.