[TenTec] FS: Autotuner for Orion I or Orion II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Autotuner for Orion I or Orion II
From: cx7tt@4email.net
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:28:35 -0200
Selling LDG OT-11P autotuner.  These were popular before TenTec decided
to allow retrofit of the factory installed autotuners. See LDG website,
under discontinued models for more info.

I do not operate my O II barefoot and my antennas are either resonant or
are routed thru outboard tuner (like at the base of the verticals).

$125 shipped, U.S. only; personal checks/money orders ok. Unit will be
shipped when checks clear U.S. bank.

73
Tom
CX7TT