[TenTec] VFO 243 Operational Issues\ Tests

To: TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] VFO 243 Operational Issues\ Tests
From: Joe <galicic@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:27:55 -0500
I have fixed a couple of issues with my vfo 243 but still have a some
concerns.

Can someone with a Omni D or C and VFO 243 do a few quick tests for me.

1.  With Omni on 15 meters and remote vfo in mode 5 and 6 is the Omni
digital frequency display stable.  No jumping around at all.  Mine jumps
around a couple of hundred hz.

2. Same as above but with Omni on 40 meters.  Mine is stable on 40.

3. With Omni on 40 meters and remote in mode 5.  Tune remote vfo and
check for the presence of image signals.  Do this by tuning a signal
with remote vfo and then pressing the reverse button.  If signal
disappears when pressing reverse button it was an image.  Mine has some
pretty strong images.

Thanks for any help,

Joe

N3Hee