[TenTec] Herc II molex connector p/ns?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Herc II molex connector p/ns?
From: Allan Taylor <k7gt.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 10:26:47 -0800
I am mulling making up a specialty interface cable set between the Omnivi,
Herc II, and several other devices. I would like to obtain the connector
for the
Herc II independently from TT. Only the TT p/ns are given in the Herc II
book.
This is not the power connector but the other one, for bandswitching, etc.
Can anyone point me to the actual Molex p/n and a possible source?

Having fun in the snow in southern Oregon (NOT).

--
73     Allan    K7GT