[TenTec] TEN-TEC STUFF "ONLINE"

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC STUFF "ONLINE"
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 18:19:09 +0100
I have just added a section to my web entitled "TEN-TEC STUFF".

>From time to time someone asks about something and people search their
personal files and usually help.

I would like to improve that a bit by offering an additional place to look
up information.

YES, we already have the Wiki.  It is excellent.

My section is in addition.

Earlier Mike asked for a schematic of the 962 and a few of us sent him one.

Wade sent me some pictures as well, so I got the idea to put this stuff on
line.

Here is a link to my TEN-TEC STUFF:  http://www.dj0ip.de/ten-tec-stuff/

The INDEX will be on the left of the page title.

Currently the only page is:
http://www.dj0ip.de/ten-tec-stuff/model-962-p-s/

73

Rick, DJ0IP