Re: [TenTec] used gear proces

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] used gear proces
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:13:44 -0500
I bought a nice Corsair-II (late model with factory amp in/out) and PS at the Cave City hamfest last year for $325. Included three filters (2.4, 1.8. .5). All it needed was some contact cleaner on the controls. The seller threw in the manual, hand mic and a PTO rebuild kit. The PTO on the radio was perfect, and he simply purchased a spare for the day to come.

73 Bill N4LG