Re: [TenTec] Omnii 6 PLL board

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omnii 6 PLL board
From: "Ernie Popp" <k2ep@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 15:36:29 -0000
On all bands. I had the 30m problem with mine. Fix it just as you said. On this one if you tune to a to a birdie you can hear the frequency shift around. John (N1JP) checked it and said 5 MHz is drifting like the PLL is not locking in. He contacted Ten Tec and they said they would sand him what they had as far as alignment info.
We will see.

73,  Ernie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Cotter" <n4lg@qx.net>