[TenTec] TEN-TEC Newsletter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC Newsletter
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:21:56 -0600
F Y I - for you folks

73
Bob, K4TAX

            Dear Friends,

            I would like to take a few moments to wish our customers and
Ambassadors a very Happy New Year and thank you all for another abundant year
at TEN-TEC.  We have seen many unique changes to the electronic industry this
past year and again we continue to persevere with a comprehensive design
philosophy and customer acceptance throughout the world.

            So, what will happen at TEN-TEC in 2014 and what unique advantage
can you expect from this American manufacturer?  As of January 1st we have had
a very positive changing of the guard.  Jack Burchfield, has turned over his
daily management responsibility  to myself, Jim Wharton.  Jack will still
remain as CEO and majority stock holder of  TEN-TEC, however his plans to begin
retiring and spending more time with family will begin this year.  My challenge
will be to coordinate and oversee production, improve scheduling and manage our
design and sales teams.  In short, my goal for TEN-TEC is for more unique and
affordable Ham products, speedier production time, and more innovative
technology.

            Will our new strategy make a difference?  Without a doubt.  With
your help, you will see a greater presence in the Ham community, offering more
affordable products plus unique new items that TEN-TEC customers have
requested.  Thank you again for another great year.  We hope you will continue
to tell others about some of the positive and innovative changes going on here
at TEN-TEC.

            Sincerely & 73,

            Jim Wharton, President

            TEN-TEC, Inc.