Re: [TenTec] W8KC Virtual Ten*Tec Museum

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] W8KC Virtual Ten*Tec Museum
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:10:39 -0500
Considering our esteemed decedent asserted intellectual property rights in the material, I presume you are dealing with a person with authority to represent the SK's Estate. I won't comment on the pecuniary value thereof, but I suspect obtaining permission from a party lacking proper authority would be unenforceable opposing any claim asserted by a proper entity in interest. Example: Does a licensed ham son who is not the Personal Representative of the decedent's Estate have authority to waive or convey rights devised to a widow in a testamentary document, or which belong to heirs in case of intestacy?

Not being critical... just thinking out loud... as it might be important to deal with a proper party with authority to bind the
Estate.