Re: [TenTec] 777 DX PRO Headset

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 777 DX PRO Headset
From: "Speer, Doug" <Doug.Speer@FairbanksMorse.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:32:53 -0600
I am on my third set of PRO-777.  I agree with the other comments.  Mic is
fine, Headphone audio acceptable, comfort not so great.  The first two sets I
had failed in the same manner.   An intermittent in the audio wiring occurring
right at the molded stress relief where the wiring comes into the headset.
Ten-Tec replaced the first set as a warranty replacement and made me a good
deal on a non-warranty replacement of the second set.

Doug, W9PN

Message: 2