[TenTec] Fw: TEN-TEC Newsletter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: TEN-TEC Newsletter
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 23:40:39 -0600
F Y I

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message -----
From: TEN-TEC Newsletter
To: RMcGraw@Blomand.net
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 1:13 PM
Subject: TEN-TEC Newsletter

      We have two items we would like to make you aware of this week.

      The first bit of news is we will be at the Orlando HamCation Hamfest this
coming weekend, February 7-9th.  Stop by the Commercial 1 building booth 75 &
76 for a visit.

      The second item is we are seeking to add to our existing sales team a
Sales/Marketing Manager

      Ten-Tec, Inc., seeks a sales/marketing manager who will be responsible
for planning and executing the sales strategy for Ten-Tec’s amateur product
line.

      The sales manager’s primary responsibility is direct sales and customer
support.

      The sales manager also contributes to marketing, advertising and product
development.

      Manager may work remotely or from Ten-Tec headquarters in Sevierville, TN.

      For 46 years, Ten-Tec Inc. products have set the standard for real-world
performance
      in the most rigorous and demanding applications. Our reputation in the
industry for service and manufacturing quality is unmatched.

      This is an excellent opportunity for a Ham to join a great company and
earn a living doing what you love!

      For a complete position description, please visit:
http://www.tentec.com/pages/employment.html.

      To apply for this position, please email your resume in Word format to
jobs@tentec.com.

      You are receiving our company newsletter because you chose to receive
emails from us. If you feel you are receiving this email in error, simply click
the unsubscribe link below.
      Unsubscribe me from this list
      Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Parkway
      Sevierville, TN 37862 U.S.A
      (800) 833-7373