Re: [TenTec] Troubleshooting Argonaut 505 with low output

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Troubleshooting Argonaut 505 with low output
From: Neil Martinsen-Burrell <nmb@wartburg.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 08:56:37 -0600
No, no SSB contacts on this rig either. I don't even have a mic wired up
for this radio.

Instead, I meant that I went to make my first CW contact ever in my life.
 It was at least nice to have the sidetone as a code practice oscillator.

I will definitely Deoxit the switches again. Thanks for the suggestion.

-Neil