[TenTec] Anyone using LP-PAN with Orion/RX366?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Anyone using LP-PAN with Orion/RX366?
From: Floyd Sense <floyd@k8ac.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:34:06 -0500
Barry - do you know if the output level of the RX366 if different from what you get when using the IF tap point on the main receiver? I've been using LP-Pan/NaP3 fed from a tap on the main receiver through the Clifton Labs buffer amp. I set the gain on that buffer to either 3 or 6 dB when I built it and that's proven to be a good level. I have the newer LP-Pan with the preamp, but I run with it off as the additional gain just isn't needed. If I had built the buffer with zero dB gain, the preamp may have been useful.

73, Floyd - K8AC