Re: [TenTec] Re(Ten Tec) In praise of older technology

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re(Ten Tec) In praise of older technology
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 11:45:57 -0600
Are we speaking of Class C amplifiers or linear amplifiers operating in Class AB1 or Class AB2? In a Class C amplifier the input power or grid drive does not appear as part of the output power. In a grounded grid linear amplifer the input or drive power does appear as part of the output power. There is a difference.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Carling" <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>