Re: [TenTec] Paragon Band Coverage

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, k4avx1@windstream.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Band Coverage
From: Pete Ferrand <petef@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 16:34:01 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
The Paragon works great on the WARC bands and 60m as well. But you do have to
cut a wire jumper that I think is labeled "ham" in order to enable transmit. I
don't have time to research it but it's probably in the manual, if not check on
the web. It's easy to find inside the rig.

GL es 73,
-Pete
WB2QLL
Somers, WI