Re: [TenTec] DIY VFO jumper for Omni B

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] DIY VFO jumper for Omni B
From: "Ralph" <w8bvh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 05:40:25 -0400
Hello again Neil,
I have two of the Omni=c radio's and neither have a jumper on the molex plug. The jumper I mentioned on the last mail needs to be short as possible and I forgot to tell you that. I'm sorry for the omission. I also have a Corsair II and it does require a jumper. I would leave well enough alone. If you don't have a manual I think there is one on the Ten Tec web site under download. It will have the detail if it's required. I'll look at my manual and see if I can find it. Pretty busy today but maybe this afternoon.
Best regards,
Ralph
w8bvh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Martinsen-Burrell" <neilmartinsenburrell@gmail.com>