Re: [TenTec] Triton IV 540 Questions

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton IV 540 Questions
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:20:42 +0200
Wes,

Actually that is not the string, it is the rubber strip that is worn out.
However when you take it apart to replace the rubber strip, replace the
string at the same time.  Both are available from Ten-Tec for pennies.

It takes a bit of fidgeting to get it adjusted correctly, but it's not
really difficult.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)