Re: [TenTec] Subreceiver RX-366

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Subreceiver RX-366
From: P C A <xtraham58@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 11:59:10 -0400
 Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 15:49:40 -0400> From: jhenry@tentec.com> To:
tentec@contesting.com> Subject: [TenTec] RX-366?> > Hi Cecil,> > As of today,
the decision has not been made to discontinue the RX-366. For> now the RX-366
is still in stock and can still be purchased. When stock> gets low,
sales/production reviews sales trend, and if it looks like a dead> product,
then it is a candidate to get discontinued or phased out over> time. If it's
sales look solid/good/continuing, then they will decide when> to schedule the
next run. As of today, the RX-360 is still a product, call> Sales if interested
in one.> Heck, the same can be said of the 599/Eagle or the 588 or the 610 USB>
Keyboard interface.> Hope that helps.> > Thanks, and 73,> John Henry, KI4JPL>
TEN-TEC Engineering>