Re: [TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 12:14:20 -0500
In these smaller private transactions, the acquiring entity usually
controls that.  Nothing sinister, I suspect.

The retired shareholders wanted to take their equity off the table, and
hopefully also looked for a new owner who could carry on from here.
Sometimes it doesn't work out that way, but there are seldom any
guarantees.  You use your best judgment and hope it all works out.

The mortality rate of small businesses, especially amateur radio ones, is
fairly high.  These have survived for several decades, which is
impressive.  We can hope for the best.

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen