Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec custom enclosures comment...

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec custom enclosures comment...
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 21:12:20 +0200
Was that a trick question?  ;-)

You can source enclosures from China for about 1/10 of the price in the US
or Europe.
Including shipping it's about 1/5 the price.
They'll even drill the holes for this price.

I'm not guessing on this.
I just did it for a new product that I will announce next month in
Friedrichshafen.

Everyone has been speculating on what Ten-Tec must do to compete with the JA
companies.
Well this is one of the necessary [evil] steps.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)