Re: [TenTec] Trading Radio's

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Trading Radio's
From: Robert <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 17:44:16 -0500
First I was not in Dayton.   Second, the pin 1 problem doesn't exist.

For starters,  as to RFI issues, yes antenna to radio spacing, increasing same,
will usually improve the issue.  Be sure all equipment is each bonded to a
common point such as the PS ground.   Omit the external ground but keep 3rd pin
ground intact.   Use a common mode choke on the output of the radio.

73
Bob K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone