[TenTec] FW: For Sale: TenTec #219 250Hz 9 MHz filter

To: <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>, <orion565@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FW: For Sale: TenTec #219 250Hz 9 MHz filter
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 19:26:37 -0500
For Sale:  #219 250 Hz CW filter for your 9 MHz IF.   If you are running an
Omni VI or VI+, are a CW op, and don't have this filter in your rig, you are
really missing something.  This is a 6-pole filter that, for some reason,
does not tend to focus the band noise into  a tower of sound around your
intended signal like many filters do.  This one seems to reduce the noise
and allow the signal to come through even better.  I can't explain it, but
that's what it did for my VI+, and back in the day when we were all running
VI's and VI+'s, there were a lot of similar comments from other users.

$39, shipped to you in the USA.

            73, Duane (I keep forgetting to remove the graphic when I send
to the reflector)

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com <http://www.ac5aa.com/>