Re: [TenTec] Omni VI questions

To: bcarling@cfl.rr.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI questions
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 04:58:57 -0500
*We recently picked up an Omni VI option 3 for a friend. Total price for
this near mint radio, full of filters was $500.00 ......... We also got the
Shure 526T desk microphone. My friend almost got a speeding ticket on the
way over to our friends house with the money.*
*                                                    73 from Wade/KJ4WS*